More Flexibility from Turbine Technology
Long distances or transport times? No power or oxygen supply?
With a ventilator which maintains ventilation for an average of 8 hours*, even without an external gas supply, you don’t need to worry about the technology. If required, however, the patient can be supplied with additional oxygen at any time via the universally compatible oxygen inlet tube. This allows inspiratory oxygen concentrations of 21 % to 100 % to be achieved - all without the device consuming any itself.
More safety for patient and staff
- The integrated alarm system alerts medical staff in critical situations.
- The hygiene filter protects patient, staff and ventilator from contamination.
- An automatic function check means a user is always on the safe side.
- All common standards and guidelines applied to achieve a dedicated emergency response design.
- Efficient in non-invasive ventilation. Manual ventilation with MEDUtrigger replaces bag mask ventilation.
- Universally compatible O₂ connection for controlling oxygen concentration to suit requirements
- Loss-free oxygen supply from 21 % O₂ to 100 % O₂.
Compact, lightweight and ergonomic
- MEDUVENT Standard weighs just 2.1 kg and has a volume of 3.5 l. This makes it one of the smallest, lightest-weight emergency and transport ventilators in its class.
- MEDUVENT Standard is easy to transport and can be reliably charged using the LIFE-BASE portable unit.
Higher performance and efficiency
- Innovative turbine technology
- Works with and without an oxygen supply
- Long operating time: Average 8 hours on one battery charge*
- Short charging time: From 0 % to 95 % charge in just 2.5 hours
- Flexible charging options: Either via 230 V power supply unit / charger or directly from the 12 V on-board power supply
*Assuming typical ventilation settings for an adult patient
Manual mode with MEDUtrigger
Trigger mechanical breaths entirely in line with requirements
In cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and in anesthesia induction (RSI: Rapid Sequence Induction), mechanical breaths may need to be administered individually or twice in quick succession. Thanks to MEDUtrigger, MEDUVENT Standard makes this possible, quickly, and ergonomically.
Ideal monitor layout
displays the most important measurements and settings
Connection for O2 supply
via O2 cylinders, O2 concentrators and gas supply systems
Connection for measuring circuit
enables pressure to be measured and PEEP to be controlled, as well as oxygen to be routed to the patient
Accessories connection accessible from the front
Connection for ventilation hose
connects the device to the breathing circuit
protects the device from viral and bacterial contamination
Data storage and updates
SD memory card makes it easy to transfer device configurations and to perform software updates yourself
navigation knob is quick and easy to operate
Li-ion rechargeable battery
average battery operating time of 8 hours*
Other available modes and functions
- S-IPPV (Synchronized Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation): Assisted volume control ventilation with a trigger time slot of 100 % of expiratory time. For volume control ventilation with variable mandatory minute volume. Provides a mandatory mechanical breath for every attempt at spontaneous breathing.
- SIMV (Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation): Assisted volume control ventilation with a trigger time slot of 20 % of expiratory time.
- CPAP + PS (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure + Pressure Support) For pressure support if spontaneous breathing is insufficient or exhausted.
- PRVC + PS (Pressure-Regulated Volume-Controlled Ventilation + Pressure Support) Combines the benefits of pressure and volume-controlled ventilation. Pressure support PS can be used for patients who breathe spontaneously from time to time.
Like to find out more?
For more product information, brochures, images, videos, PC simulations, instructions for use, and EC Declarations of Conformity on Medical Devices, please click here:
|Device dimensions (W x H x D in mm):||206 mm x 137 mm x 130 mm|
|Weight, incl. battery:||2.1 kg|
|Product class to Directive 93/42/EEC:||IIb|
|Temperature range (operating conditions):||-20 °C to +50 °C|
|Humidity (operating conditions):||5 % rh to 95 % rh, no condensation|
|Air pressure (operating conditions):||540 hPa to 1100 hPa|
|Altitude above sea level (operating conditions):||-500 m to 5,000 m|
|Operating time (Lithium ion battery):||Average 8 hours|
|Charging time (0 % - 95 %) Lithium ion battery:||2.5h (Assuming set for an adult)|
|Display:||TFT color display 4.3”|
|Data storage:||Internal device memory and SD card|
|Ventilation modes (Mandatory/triggered):||
PRVC + PS
|Ventilation modes (Spontaneous breathing):||
CPAP + PS
|Operating gas:||Medical-grade oxygen (100 % O2), concentrator oxygen (93 % O2) can also be supplied|
|Operating pressure range:||0.3 bar to 6 bar|
Measured values displayed: MVi, O2i
Bar graph: Pressure with pAW
|Maximum outlet flow rate:||150 l/min|
|Tidal volume:||50 ml to 2000 ml|
|Ventilation rate:||5 min-1 to 40 min-1|
|PEEP:||0 mbar to 20 mbar|
|Pressure limit (pMax)||10 mbar to 65 mbar|
|I:E:||1:2 fixed / 1:1 in Manual mode|
Consistent serviceability confirmed on the ground and in the air to EN 13718-1, RTCA/DO 160G and EN 60601-1-12
Mechanical strength confirmed by successful shock and vibration tests to MIL-STD 810 G, RTCS/DO 160G and EN 1789
Confirmed as emergency and transport ventilator to EN 794-3 and ISO 10651-3
We continue supporting you after you have purchased your device.
With repairs, maintenance work, safety inspections, and electrical safety checks, we offer you a complete service for your device.
Specially designed for emergency response
Users and patients are the focus
As the device is used in every imaginable location under all kinds of conditions, a high degree of resistance to shock and vibration, together with a high level of protection against penetration by dust and water (IP54), are extremely important. MEDUVENT Standard is tested for use in emergency vehicles in line with all the relevant standards.